Good Sign or Bad Sign???

alexis.0421

Reaction score
I'm right around 8dpo and I felt some pinching yesterday. I have been very thirsty the past few days, and my mouth has been dry. I started having tenderness on the sides of my boobs and around my nipples yesterday. I also in the matter of yesterday morning to that night felt like I was coming down with a cold. My throat feels dry and mucusy with that sore feeling like I ate something rough. Is it too early to tell I know implantation and all that takes time and symptoms don't come on for a while... But I would like to know if anyone else felt the same and were pregnant. I am also breastfeeding so my boobs have been pretty numb until now.. This cycle I was pretty cold after ovulating like my temperatures did not rise to normal after ovulation but they were elevated above my before ovulation temp for a few days. Then around 3 dpo my temp rose to the right temp and after that was steady. Until today it rose from 98.0-98.2 to 98.7 and higher. Is this a good sign ?

What is this pinching? Otherwise, I am no help. 9dpo and bazillion symptoms.
Sore throat. Is this a symptom i dont know about? Ive woken up with one two mornings in a row. Guess Ill have to add it to my list :haha:

I hope someone can be more helpful than I. Good luck!

Feeling like you are getting a cold/have a cold is a pregnancy symptom not widely known. I felt pinching in my uterus above my pelvic bone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"