Good sign??

scentasticmma

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I need opinions please! My husband and I decided to stop buyong opks and such and just see what happens. Well, I have my middle pains from 9/25-9/26. We did it around that time frame. Today I had sone light pink mixed in with my discharge when I went to the bathroom. I took a FRER Test this morning but it was neg :( my boobs have been sore if pushed on and yesterday there was a slight buring throbbing sensation in my left one. What do you guys think?? Do you think we were successful? ? Thank you everyone for your responses :)

hmm, any other symptoms? Have u googled implantation symtpoms, early pregnancy symptoms? WEll, I hope u are! good luck!

They sound like af symptoms more than pregnancy ones particularly if that's all uv got. But ppl have found out their pregnant with less so fingers crossed for u xx

Could be implantation bleeding. I didn't have any symptoms apart from implantation bleeding with my first. I would give it a week or two and retest.

Thank you everyone. I havent had a pink discharge like that before with my other kids..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->