Good sign?

ForbearingLuv

Reaction score
I'm about 12dpo
My CM had been pretty thick since I ovulated and then dried up a couple days ago. Which made me think i was out. I woke up with such bad cramping and thought maybe AF was gonna come early but after work I got home and peed and found LOTS of CM when I whipped but nothing on my underwear. While working I could kinda feel it building up but thought maybe I started spotting. Was just wondering if any one thought this could be AF related or a BFP sign?!?
I've never really had CM like that before AF unless it had some sort of blood or kinda smelled like AF.

Sorry if any of this was TMI ladies.

Hehe I know what you mean about the smell, I thought I was the only one thinking "smells like my period is coming" :haha:

Well with my 2 chemicals the only standing out factor was getting fertile cm, normally I get more milky cm then the usual brown to spotting to af. Everyone is different so if it's unusual for you that's a good start :) good luck!

Hahahaha yeah I wasn't sure if anyone else would agree or not with that but it does do that it seems.

It was pretty weird for me thought. I hope its good!!!
Usually once I'm dry I'm dry till AF so far it's still there. I'm testing in the morning if AF doesn't show. :)

So it was such a good sign
patienceiav!!!
I tested + about four time in less then 24 hours. :)

Haha woohoo! Congrats let's hope it's a sticky bean :happydance: is nice when a new symptom really sticks out :D

I hope so!!

This is my first pregnancy EVER. first time anythings been in my uterus. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"