I so need this thread.....ok here goes:

My headaches/migraine have finally gone
M/S is only slight today
Off out later to enjoy last day with OH's kids
Planning a trip out on monday
I have Easter eggs to eat
I keep fancying mint choc chip ice cream and can have it when I want
I have m sca on Wednesday

Great thread and lovely wedding photo aimee-lou.

Unfortunately I am working the easter weekend (joys of being a nurse) but on a plus note scan is on Wednesday and we are off to Menorca in 4 weeks time with the family :happydance:

Happy easter everyone.
xx

Oh great idea for a thread.

Well my hubby will be home in an hour !!
He has said he is taking me out for dinner tonight
Then am going to my parents in wales tomorrow for a huge sunday lunch with my family
Had my first scan on wednesday and all was well
The sun is shining and i can sit here and munch easter eggs and not worry at all.
I dont have to worry about losing weight this summer to fit into all my summer clothes as i will have a nice bump by then

Happy Easter everyone !!!
Boy that has cheered me up loads :)

So glad that peeps are enjoying this thread. I think it does us good to think about the good things every now and again!

what a lovely thread :D

I'm off to dinner tonight and staying a hotel afterwards, My mums having Lily.
Have a whole little family day planned tomorrow, park then roast :D
Monday going to my Aunties for dinner with all my family then going to the dogs in the evening for my sisters birthday.
Honestly I never go out to I'm looking forward to a bit of adult company for a change :D
I'm currently watching 'In the Night garden' with my beautiful little girl (trust me ladies if its still on when you have your babies you will know every character ;)

it saturday!!! one of my few saturdays off

my bloats gone down im bk in size 10's!!

ive stopped feeling so sickly

my puppy is calm and queit in herr bed

aimee-lou nice wedding pic :D thanks 4 a happy cheery thread :D

Oh what a great thread!

Im enjoying relaxing and spending time with my OH this weekend.

I feel truly blessed to be pregnant.

Only 9 days until my scan.

My ms is easing a bit.

Only a few more weeks until my mum comes to visit, as she lives 300 miles away.

I have a happy home, a wonderful DH and my lovely DS who is 3! We both have jobs and family and friends around us!

Good idea this.

I don't feel quite so sick.
I finally feel like this baby is real.
My skin has gotten *better* with pregnancy.
Hubby has been unbelieveably helpful with fetching fickle food fancies ;)
We have 2 days to do whatever we feel like.
The sun has been uplifting.
We have all summer to fix up the garden and nursery ;D
Next Christmas will be super special ;D

I'm going to join you ladies:

The sun has got his hat on - hip hip hip hip hooray!! Lol.
I'm wearing slip on shoes with no socks for the first time this year (hold on to the little things...!)
I sewed my favourite pair of jeans this morning and they make me feel happy!
My kitties are out basking in the sun, they look so cute rolling around the garden.
My daffodils have all opened out and look gorgeous! (My nan bought them for me instead of an Easter egg.)
We're off to my dads and my mums today to spill the beans - I feel quite excited don't know why!!
I actually feel pregnant and I LOVE IT!!

Thanks ladies x

I have stopped worrying so much thanks to someone no here (I forget who!) - whoever it was just reminded me that there is nothing that we can do in the event of the worst happening, so just relax. And I have. And I feel soooo much better :)

Watching my eejit OH playing guiter hero and dancing round the room.
Playing Streets of Rage (old 80s computer game) last night till really late and laughing our heads off.
Wearing my first maxi dress of spring and not feeling self-conscious about being fat!.
Heading to my mums for a lovely dinner and some more chocolate in a wee while.
Enjoying sore boobs and sore head because I know that its 'normal'!

Yay for PMA!

I'm so pleased.

I've had a lovely day so far and it ain't over yet! I've got all my housework done, eaten the biggest dinner ever and have a mahoosive bump!(seriously I look about 4-5 months!!)

Going to eat chocolate and watch Grease. Just hope that hubby is in soon to watch it with me...he loves it really!!! :rofl:

Aimee-Lou you've done a great thing starting this thread.
Jlon you're so right, there is nothing we can do in the event of the worst happening.
So we best all relax and rejoice that for this moment, it's exciting and fun! :D

I have more! :happydance:

Well...i have the next two days off work :happydance:

OH and i told a few more of our close friends these past couple of days (since the scan) and their reactions have been fab. It's great to be able to share our good news :cloud9:

We didn't get any easter eggs but apparently we have one each waiting for us at my Mum's next time we visit :rofl:

We just got back from walking the dog in the sunshine and i wore my flip flops for the first time this year (my toes weren't sure what was going on after months in socks and boots! :rofl: )

Yep, that's my contribution for today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"