Good test progression, but very minor symptoms?

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hey so I have been taking IC's for peace of mind as I don't really feel pregnant yet. The line today is a good bit darker than yesterday so hcg must be rising well but if anything I have less noticeable symptoms than last week? I'm only 5+4, I'm less exhausted than I was and still no real nausea :/ can't help but worry!

You're probably fine, symptoms sometimes don't get really intense until well into 6 weeks or beyond and some women don't really get any at all.

To reassure you, I only found out at 6+5 with my second as I had ZERO symptoms, they didn't start until after 7 weeks. Nausea isn't a symptom everyone gets either. :)

I'm sure all is well. I don't have any symptoms until around 6 weeks. Some women get them later. Some women don't really notice symptoms. It varies from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy. That doesn't mean anything is wrong, though, even if you don't develop a lot of symptoms.

Thanks ladies, I definitely have symptoms to some extent, I just would have thought if the hcg had risen that much I'd have noticed them getting stronger. I'm weirdly comforted by the fact that I'm quite nauseous this morning 😂

Thanks ladies, I definitely have symptoms to some extent, I just would have thought if the hcg had risen that much I'd have noticed them getting stronger. I'm weirdly comforted by the fact that I'm quite nauseous this morning 😂

Mine hit at 5w 5d exactly ;) Been going strong since lol!

Mine was usually after 6wks & 6+5 with my DD but this time was before 6 wks.. & this was only sickness, sore boobs didnt kick in until 7ish wks

Hopefully everything is fine. It's normal not to have a lot of symptoms so early! Congrats!

This should give you a bit of hope if you still are not feeling anything- symptom wise.

I'm about to enter my second trimester and I only ever felt nausea in my 8th week, and it was VERY slight. It lasted a week and nothing since. I do get tired during the day, but I was that way before I ever even conceived. I'm naturally always tired. :lol:

If it weren't for two ultrasounds confirming a baby, I would not know I was pregnant at all.

I’m in the exact same boat actually just posted a thread about this I’m 5 weeks 3 days pregnant and as of yet I don’t seem to have any signs of pregnancy not sick no sore boobs nothing just a missed period so your not alone I’m sure this is all normal but like you I posted just to check others symptoms at this stage I’m such a worrier x

I regret worrying 😂 nausea hit hard the last week, I'd say I feel worse now than I did on my last pregnancy so I reckon I'm fine! Now I can't wait for the nausea to go 😂

I regret worrying 😂 nausea hit hard the last week, I'd say I feel worse now than I did on my last pregnancy so I reckon I'm fine! Now I can't wait for the nausea to go 😂

LOL! I'm glad you are feeling lousy and sorry you are feeling lousy at the same time :hugs: I hope the nausea is short lived for you <3

I actually PRAYED for strong symptoms at 6 weeks when I was having an easy day... boy I sure got my wish lol! :haha::blush: But now I'm 12 weeks with a strong healthy baby, so it is totally worth it <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->