Goodbye for now everyone.... x

I'm so so sorry for your loss I just found at on Friday at my 12 week scan, that our little baby's heart had stopped. Went through the D&C today as I had no other choice.
I know it's scary to try again, but if we never try, then we'll get no where I guess. You'll always carry your little angel close to your heart, but others have told me it gets easier. Thinking of you :hugs:

So sorry hun. Its such a horrible experience To go through. We tried for a long time to. i hope you are ok xxxx

I'm so so sorry for your loss I just found at on Friday at my 12 week scan, that our little baby's heart had stopped. Went through the D&C today as I had no other choice.
I know it's scary to try again, but if we never try, then we'll get no where I guess. You'll always carry your little angel close to your heart, but others have told me it gets easier. Thinking of you :hugs:

So sorry hun. Its such a horrible experience To go through. We tried for a long time to. i hope you are ok xxxx

I'm ok as can be I guess. Just been keeping myself busy and focusing on the future. If you ever need a chat, I'm here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->