goodness me!

emalou90

Reaction score
my tummy is making noises!!!!!

you know like when you have an upset stomach and it gurgles?
exactly like that, but im sort of wondering where my stomach is?
surely its not on my right hand side :shrug: haha i've never heard noises that side before!

and is anyone else around my stage, feeling achey/bruised when baby moves?
i've really not been comfortable since last night :(

x

sounds very odd hun!!! although my belly does make some wierd and wonderful noises (which i'm afraid normally results in the passing of gas haha - the joys!!!).

and i'm totally there with you with the feeling bruised and sore - i now frequently have feet in my ribs and a head bashing my cervix at the same time sending a shooting pain right through my lady bits. She is getting really strong now and her movemenets really take my breath away sometimes, especially when it feels like shes doing a forward roll or something in there! How i'm going to manage another 4 or so weeks with her getting bigger and bigger i have no idea! xxx

glad im not the only one!

Haha well i did pass some wind this morning :blush: so maybe its just that! oh we're so attractive ;)

i suppose i should be getting used to feeling uncomfortable, just think about it... there's a little person in there with elbows! ouch :( ugh
i was going to go shopping today, but i really cant be fussed to walk all that way x

haha my hubby is disgusted with me sometimes but hey ho - we have a good excuse! For now anyway...not sure what my excuse will be once she is here!

i haven't even attempted shopping in the past couple of weeks - my blood pressure is low so whenever i go into a crowded, hot shop i feel terrible so i find it best to avoid the situation! luckily i did most of my xmas shopping in november so all organised so quite impressed with myself - i'm normally a last minute girl!

I would just take it easy hun if you can, maybe if you feel a bit better this afternoon go for a walk and see how you feel?

I've been meaning to ask, have you got a text buddy? I haven't :-( xxx

Yeah that sounds the safe option, staying out of the shops. Good on you for being organised! IM NOT ARGHHH hahaha. but i have been craving these cola sweets from wilkinsons for about 3 days, im dying for some. (just realised how off topic that was)
i'll have lunch and see if i feel like popping out later.

No i haven't, i'll pm you :) :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"