Goodnight milk

Hoping

Reaction score
Hi,

I wanted to find out if anyone else has tried this to see if their LO will go for longer at night? I have just given Thomas the Hipp one which has cereal in it, so I will see what happens. Anyone else tried it? Did it work/cause issues?

Thanks

Catherine

we never used it because Hannah never drank all that much milk. She didn't sleep through until she was on three full meals (plus snacks) a day........which really isn't unusual

i tried the cow and gate one with logan, and i didnt really notice a difference so i stopped using it as he was better with his normal stage 3 milk and like vikies hannah logan is not a big milk drinker either, however i have mates who use it with their children and they swear by it, so i guess it depends solely on the child xx

Well, it did keep him full up as he didn't wake for a feed last night - had milk at 8am! He just did his normal crying out without waking up last night but he wasn't hungry.

i've never used it so you'll have to let us know how you get on

Ah thats good that it works for him!
Kyle just never really liked it much!

Daisy has the HIPP one, she loves it, and she isn't much of a big daytime milk drinker, although we realised quite early on that she prefers her milk quite warm, as soon as it starts to cool, thats it all over for her!

I used it with Aaron and it worked, i used the cow n gate one and the hipp one and i prefered the hipp

hope it works for you to :):)

I used it with Aaron and it worked, i used the cow n gate one and the hipp one and i prefered the hipp

We had the cow and gate one too and she didn't like it either! I'm scared to taste them!

I didn't get on with it - at first I thought it was alright but we didn't buy more than 2 tubs. x

We went onto number 2 milk instead and that really worked for Grace but each to their own. She couldn't manage the follow on milk so we're still on number 2 now and she sleeps "like a baby" - whoever made up that saying is a nutter eh??!!

xx xx

Glad it worked out for him hun xx xx

We had the cow and gate one too and she didn't like it either! I'm scared to taste them!

i thought the hipp one was alot thicker than the cow and gate. i also think you get more in the hipp container.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->