Gooey Brown Discharge

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by MrsMedina, Oct 1, 2013.

1. MrsMedina

MrsMedina Active Member

I am 7 weeks along, and for the past two days, I've been having gooey brown discharge. The texture of the discharge reminds of me of the kind I get during ovulation - stringy and gooey. Yesterday and today have been the first I've seen the brown color. Last week, I had the same texture, only it was yellow. I called the doctor yesterday, and they scheduled me for an ultrasound for today at 3PM. I'm so nervous. Has anyone else had the brown discharge or the stringy gooey kind??

2. Kazzini

Kazzini Well-Known Member

I had this/ light brown bleeding when I was pregnant and probably around the 7 week mark. I also had it later on (at the start of the second trimester). It really worried me but the midwife didn't seem to be worried so I had no scans. Thankfully everything turned out to be ok. Hope your scan goes ok.

3. Alita

Alita Well-Known Member

I had something like that yesterday, i am still not as sure if it was dark urine mixed with secretion though.
    ..i didn't have this before in this pregnancy ,, ironically it happened at my docs appointment.
    when i sat downs at their toilet to give up urine sample i saw a little string of light brown secretion in the panty liner ..it was rather light though and my urine was very dark..
    I freaked out ! It was minutes before my ultrasound so i feared the worst happened .. But baby was the beating strong and measured exactly ..
    I haven't had it again after that and I even checking constantly
    Good luck on the U/S