Gooey Brown Discharge

MrsMedina

Reaction score
I am 7 weeks along, and for the past two days, I've been having gooey brown discharge. The texture of the discharge reminds of me of the kind I get during ovulation - stringy and gooey. Yesterday and today have been the first I've seen the brown color. Last week, I had the same texture, only it was yellow. I called the doctor yesterday, and they scheduled me for an ultrasound for today at 3PM. I'm so nervous. Has anyone else had the brown discharge or the stringy gooey kind??

I had this/ light brown bleeding when I was pregnant and probably around the 7 week mark. I also had it later on (at the start of the second trimester). It really worried me but the midwife didn't seem to be worried so I had no scans. Thankfully everything turned out to be ok. Hope your scan goes ok.

I had something like that yesterday, i am still not as sure if it was dark urine mixed with secretion though.
..i didn't have this before in this pregnancy ,, ironically it happened at my docs appointment.
when i sat downs at their toilet to give up urine sample i saw a little string of light brown secretion in the panty liner ..it was rather light though and my urine was very dark..
I freaked out ! It was minutes before my ultrasound so i feared the worst happened .. But baby was the beating strong and measured exactly ..
I haven't had it again after that and I even checking constantly
Good luck on the U/S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"