Goofiest things you've cried over thanks to pregnancy hormones?

KahluaCupcake

Achievement Unlocked: PG
Reaction score
Last night we had a little date night....we went out to see a movie (Puss in Boots in IMAX! ;) ), and we went to go to dinner afterwards. Silly me let myself be hungry to the point of a rumbling stomach, and so the nausea took over. I got upset with myself for forgetting, and munched on some saltines in the car. By the time we got to the restaurant, I was feeling better, but my appetite was just not there. I started looking through the menu....and nothing looked good. I love steak, but just the pictures were making my stomach turn.

And I started to cry. Full-out, tears dripping off my face, can't speak crying. Because I feel like I can't enjoy food anymore.
*shakes head*
What's the silliest thing you've cried over, that you know has to do with pregnancy hormones?

Right before my bfp, I tried imitation meat that DH had put taco flavoring on. I'm new to the imitation meat and had it in chili and spaghetti sauce without issues.

I cried because I hated it and because he was so good about offering to go out to get me something else. I felt bad because the taste was so awful (pregnant or not, it was GROSS) and he started chuckling at me and rubbed my back and that just made me cry harder.

We bought our stroller and car seat the other night because it was such a good deal. (floor model from toys r us, had been 219 marked down to 115 I had a 20% off coupon and 10 dollars off a 50 dollar or more purchase so we jumped on it since it was what we wanted anyway and you KNOW I'd never find a deal that good again) well we brought it home and I wanted to open it up and pretty much play with it to get the feel of it. Well, both of us have never operated a stroller before so of course I couldn't figure out how to unfold the stroller and neither could he. I burst into tears that we were going to be horrible parents if we couldn't even open a stroller and adjust the straps on the car seat (which I still haven't figured out. I need to read the instruction manual indepthly lol) and I mean HYSTERICAL cring to the point of making myself vomit. *shakes head* I have 7 months to play with this damn thing, I'm borrowing a friends kid, I'm going to know how to use it by time our munchkin comes!!!!

I yelled at my 11 year old for eating the last corner brownie and then sobbed and sobbed in disbelief that he would eat the corner one knowing those are my favorite. Turned out there were only 3 brownies and I have 3 kids so he figured I wouldn't be having one anyhow....which made me cry even more! It was seriously ridiculous and I felt so foolish!!!!

I usually dont cry but seem to cry on an almost daily basis, sometimes its justified sometimes not lol mainly NOT, like because a watched a seal getting eaten by a killer whale i was convinced the look in the seals eyes as it pulled it down for the last time was like he knew it was the end and he did not fight it, im filling up now thinnking of it LOl i have been banned from the animal channel for crying at every episode, I cired at Mr Poppers penguin the other day!!! and last night I had to pretend i needed the bathroom as i was in tears coz oh had forgotton my coleslaw even though he remembered everything else and had been at work all day and i had been home!!!!

I was on my way to work about a week and a half ago and realized that i left my banana at home. I remembered the rest of my lunch, but left my banana. I started crying over the loss of my banana and cried all the way to work about it. Had to clean myself up before i could go in.

Thanks for sharing! It's funny now....but when it happened, it wasn't!

I was able to laugh a bit at myself during it last night. I realized it and said to El, "....I'm crying over food!"
His response was, "you need to stop."
Which I took as him being mad at me, and so cried more.

i cried histarically the other night watching the movie "lifted". so bad that i was trying to hide it and then i just sobbed on my husbands shoulder.

I cried the other night because I was making a grilled cheese sandwich and the butter was too hard to spread... DH just shook his head

i got really up set cried my eyes out and alittle go and OH all because i couldnt find the black bags it was a new roll and i really wanted them ....never did find them i was still upset the next day and said i was never going get black bags again lol

Just tonight my daughter came in after a day out shopping and gave me a present that she had put a lot of thought into. I burst into tears she sat there saying she didnt mean to make me upset and I just about managed to say it was because it was a lovely thing to do before all the crying made me sick. I also weed myself at the same time as being sick!!! Very undignified business this pregnancy lark. also cried at Dr Who and adverts weird.

I think dinner the other night has to be the dumbest thing I cried over. We went out with family (12 of us all together) and I wanted to tell everyone. They split up our table - I started balling! How was I going to tell one table without the other one knowing? My mom knew I wanted to tell everyone and told the waitress if they didn't put us together things would get ugly. They put the tables together - problem solved.

I cried during the movie, Bridesmaids! My oh thought it was hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->