Google is the devil....

mcattc11

Reaction score
I'm convinced. All I do is sit around googling signs and symptoms of early pregnancy, what's normal what isn't, PMS vs early preg. I'm literally driving myself insane. As nice as it is to have this endless supply of information at my fingertips I sometimes feel I am drowning in it. I keep wondering what it would be like to go through all of this without technology. I'd like to think I would just put my faith in a higher power and wait it out but truth is, I would probably just visit the library WAY more frequently lol.

I know the feeling. 8days late. Still no sign of AF. Going crazy with fatigue, had cramping, and my breasts have been so freaking sore. I too have been guilty of drowning in Google. :(

Seriously it has become my new addiction lol. I SCOUR for anything that sounds like I might get a BFP. Good luck and baby dust for you!

I just drive myself crazy during my tww thinking oooh that sounds like me maybe ill get my bfp! I feel like i should have known better but i couldnt help but keep looking up symptoms day by day and thinking i have to be prego. Af showed up today n it was all pms. Good luck i hope u get your bfp!

I also do this... DH pointed out "you spend 90% of your internet time googling pregnancy symptoms."

Ugh!! :p

I caved last night and poas lol. I got a bfn : (. I've seen a lot of faint positives at 12 dpo so its pretty disheartening. And so the cycle starts again haha. I can't wait for all of this to be over! I was watching once upon a time last night and one of the main characters said "If any one actually wants & chooses to be a mother, they should damn well get the chance to be one." It hit home. Wishing for lots of bfps to everybody. This is just so painful sometimes. So thankful I have ladies to talk to though!! : )

Guilty google addict here. Google, Everything. Decided lastnight if i fall pregnant again, ill leave the internet alone for awhile. It adds so much stress

Yes every twinge every pain I am on it like white on rice lol. My poor phone is so sick of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->