Goooood morning!

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Early riser today (for no apparent reason, dont even work untill 3pm!)
So whos gonna entertain me today? Whos even up?

Im up ... had to wake OH up and make his sandwiches for work (even though i dont have a job and could stay in bed all day!!)

Plans for today include going to my mums and then going to the wedding venue to finish paying for it, ironing and cleaning the living room before going to asda to do the shopping .. phew knackered already just thinking about it!!

But will be around for a bit first .. how about you? What excitement is in store for you?

Reading that back I did mean iron the clothes not the living room :rofl:

A bit of tidying here, maybe go out for an hour to get gas and leccy then come back and laze some more lol.
Was only thinking of going out if i got bored, i usually just get the utilities after work.
Untill 2pm when i gotta leave just basically nothing! Oh waiting to see if i get a phonecall from Asda (hopefully!)

:lol: would be funny to see someone iron the living room!

You know i jsut noticed i have you on my msn but never realised it was you!

I really feel like doing nothing but this week I havent had one day like that .. thought I would be really bored but havent had one day where I have done nothing.

Hope you get the phone call you want from asda .. fingers crossed for you. I will give them a kick up the ass for you when I go to do the shopping if you havent heard anything .. lol

Yea I dont have many people on msn but you are one of them :D

Used to have loads but thought I would delete the people that I asume had deleted me or that I dont speak to and was left with hardly any :cry: just my mum and OHs mum, brother, sister and a couple of friends.

How sad! Lol

Awwww :hugs:
Now i know who you are ill make the effort and talk to you!

I am on msn at the mo but I am one of those annoying people that appear offline quite a lot .. lol

But I will turn it on soon coz OH has msn at work so he will want to be able to talk to me to give me my instructions for the day!! Lmao ... only kidding ... he has already done that :rofl:

I have 13 :blush: .. but some of them are family .. so dont have many friends :cry:

Tryin to say im not your friend??

Humph!

xxx lol xxx

Awww Imi ... I didnt say that .. course you are my friend .. you were included in the post that i said i didnt have MANY friends .. but consider you to be one of them :D

Sorry only just seen this .. OH took me out for a lovely dinner :blush:

Ooooh lucky you!

My OH didnt take a hint for something id like for a late bday pressie so im now not happy with him!

OMG and he didnt buy it!! Sack him!! Or ask him what he wants and just dont get it for him .. ha ha ha .. nasty aint i .. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->