gorgeous veils at a brilliant price

honeybee2

Reaction score
you-eeee! :flower:

Well, I was going to pay £65 for a extra long cathedral length veil from an internet shop untill I found Deity Bridal Veils advertised in my wedding ideas magazine!

She is charging me £30.99 for a custom veil- extra long length cathedral diamond white veil with an extra long blusher with a satin edge :cloud9:

She is even sewing the comb on backwards and putting 'tacks' in it for me to make it really volumised at the top. The lady is so professional and friendly!!! So I recommend her to anyone!!

The prices are hard to beat! :happydance:

p.s. my postage is free to and a traditional veil starts at £9.99!!!!!

https://www.deity-bridal.com/index.htm

Absolute bargain hun well done!!

I wasn't too bothered about a veil and just got one second hand off ebay LOL! :D But her prices are very reasonable!

When I was trying dresses on I tried a veil on and the veil alone was £135! :shock: x

ye i know, its disgusting!!!! £135...some people dont even buy a wedding dress for that nowadays,

I was really suprised mostly because she is doing mine custom made so I expected to pay a bit more- but not the same price!

Ooh great site! I've bookmarked it! there's a few on there that I like :thumbup:

I got mine brand new on ebay for £1.20 lol. I only wanted a shoulder length one and I love it :)

Oooo thanks for the link hun I've been trying to find a veil I like thats not too expensive and theres some really nice ones on there so definately bookmarking it and if no joy of finding a cheap enough one locally I will be ordering from there :thumbup: x

nice one babytots!!! they lady was so incredible when i emailed her!!!!

thanks for this! the veil I like is only £17.99.. can't believe it! gorgeous ring pillows too x

if you order sophie, let her know that i recommended you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->