Gorilla girl!

MoonMelody

Reaction score
:blush:

Holy crap, you guys. Two words: FACIAL HAIR

What the heck should I do? I keep reading conflicting things about waxing, shaving seems like it would just make it worse, and creams are a no-no.

I wax and had no problems, but I have always done it. Def not to shave and creams I think would irritate. What do you normally do?

I wax and had no problems, but I have always done it. Def not to shave and creams I think would irritate. What do you normally do?

I normally don't have any issues with unwanted facial hair. But now that I'm pregnant, I definitely do!

Waxing seems like the best way to go. I'm just not sure if I should get a kit and do it myself, or if I should get it done professionally.

I always find professional a bit aggressive although they get results. I use veet facial wax strips or superdrug do a really good cheaper version. Make sure you get the facial ones and warm properly between your hands first. It works really well for me.
My first pregnancy my facial hair stopped and it was great for 9 months not to have to worry, but this one it seems to be constantly growing!!!:blush:

Ahahhaha I've had a bit on a usual basis...but it is awful gorilla-ish now!!! It sucks! OH hasn't noticed, thankfully!

i have like two darker hairs on the side of my lip..i pluck those those nasty lil buggers. Otherwise my unwanted hair is on my TUMMY, its like all the tiny lil blonde ones got dyed BLACK!!

I have had on straggler on my face too haven't dont anything yet. It's blonde.... Will it go away after the baby comes?

I found a few on my chin and i just pluck 'em!

I have had on straggler on my face too haven't dont anything yet. It's blonde.... Will it go away after the baby comes?

Most pregnancy-related facial hair goes away within 6 months of the baby's birth. :)

No problems so far, but last time I had a lot of belly hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->