• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Gossip! *UPDATED* for you eager ladies!

P

Pudding-x123

Not that you all really would care haha BUT! I have to get this off my chest! I'm not aloud to tell anybody!

Welllllll....OH was at work today with our friend and our friend gets a phone call off his histerical girlfriend,,,,she is only pregnant!!:shhh::shhh:

She doesn't want the baby and our friend is seething! *Takes two to tango!*
The only problem is, the both are not, how shall I say this...."Fit" to be parents.....I don't want to go into much detail but they would have to stop "Certain" things before having this baby!!

WOW! I needed to get that off my chest!

:shhh::shhh::shhh:

ooooh love a bit of gossip! if she didnt want a baby she should be using some sort of protection!

Poor guy. its gonna be a tough few months espch when your OH is showing his baby pics around :)

omg! i love being a girlie and just HAViNG to share gossip that can't be told :lol:

what a shitty thing to say/do! how sad for him :(

my mr.mans brothers (ex)gf is preg too and she's being a right *insert c word here* to him, hot and cold hot and cold. wouldn't even let him go to 20week scan :| if she didn't wanna kid SHE should of used something/made sure he used something, as prevsaid def takes two!!

xXx

what a crappy situation
it must suck keeping a secret like that

Ohhh I know, I really don't think I could have waited any longer!!
I needed to tell someone and the sad thing was, I told you all 10minutes later haha!

I think they will keep baby, but OH has told them they can have our clothes when Lily has grown out of them! How rude! They have brought nothing for us, offered us nothing and I don't know whether im just being a bitch but I am so angry that OH has told them that when they haven't even said congratulations to me! Just OH!!

xxx

Anybody else got any gossip? This can be the "Big thread of Gossip!"

xx

Hi everybody, just to let you know that they are keeping the baby!

I am happy for them I just hope they sort themselves out...VERY QUICK!
xxx

it's like our very own B&B Jeremy Kyle :) lol

Although it's not a nice situation but she should have used protection if they dont want kids....

Oooooo i love gossip though!

hahahha looks like they are having lilys clothes after all lmao

Bless ya gossip is great lol

xxxxxxxx

Lily's clothes are staying strongily put haha

Imagine i they have a boy....My god...my OH will be seething!

It's sad when your OH wants a boy that much that he STILL is hoping for a boy even though he knows he is having a little daddies girl :(

hahaha he give the clothes to them and they will dye it blue lmao

Oh when he sees how beautiful she is the boy things will run from his head, its every mans thing to have a boy i wouldnt worry babe, at the end of the day shes a part of him xxxxxx

Thanks hunni, but he changes his mind like he changes his underwear!

One week he can't wait to have her. The next he's moaning because he says we are better off without children *Money wise*

hahha do men even change their underware lol

My other half was quite the same with being excited then not, he has hardly spoke to me about havin this baby and has left me to do and choose everything for the baby, he didnt even help me pick stuff e.g moses backet, he's more into his car and spending even penny he earns onit, with you other half hes probley panicin in a way of how is he going to cope, hes gonna have 2 women in the house loool. Money is a big issue for every parent now and it will be a struggle at times but just think of it in a way of that baby is going to be worth every penny and to a point both of you will want something but rather spend it on the baby.

i think hes more scared darling i think every man is but like to cover it up with the money excuse.

:hugs:

OMG at gossip i love it!!

Shame about their situation especially since she does not want baby....

Dont worry about other half hun and him chopping and changing excitement, its all very scary and new at these times, i just say to myself there will never be a "right" time financially or if there is count yourself lucky...

xx

Well I have just found out that she might be 2months...my my it gets better and better haha!

I am SUCH a gossip queen!

haha what ya like....

then again i saw you had posted again and had to check :rofl::rofl:

haha what ya like....

Haha we all can't resist a good old gossip!

Ohhhhhh and still NO BODY ELSE KNOWS! ARGH it's killing me here. It really is!

haha what ya like....

Haha we all can't resist a good old gossip!

Ohhhhhh and still NO BODY ELSE KNOWS! ARGH it's killing me here. It really is!

Is it wrong that i just read through this thread actually 'oooooo'ing out loud?! :rofl: ...And im desperate to ask for more information... what have they got to stop? Drugs? Affairs? (I did watch the double of Jeremy Kyle earlier, apologys :blush:) :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: dont worry i was ooooooing aswell hehe

i hate it but love it when i know something that other people dont makes for interesting family do's hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"