Got a date for my early scan

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
went to the drs today to let her know I’m pregnant. Been referred to the midwife etc. I brought up the fact I had an eptopic pregnancy before I had my youngest and lost a tube, she said she wasn’t worried that this pregnancy could be eptopic, as my last pregnancy was normal and that I had no symptoms like last time, she also checked my tummy and no problems. But she advised me that I could self refer to EPAU for a reassurance scan. I called them after I left the drs and they booked me in for my scan on the 22nd October. She said they should be able to see something by then as I’ll be 6+6. I’m happy, but I’m really nervous. I’ve had early scans before and have seen a hb at 6 weeks. I hope all is well and baby is ok. DH is coming and he’s really excited x

That's great news you've got an early scan. I hope everything goes well! :)

Thank u xxx just really nervous but hoping all is well xxx

Fingers crossed all is well with bubs. It’s hard not to worry so much hinges on that scan xx

Sending love. I had an ectopic at Christmas and lost my left tube. I called he epau to book an early scan And they were wonderful. They even let me film the baby's heartbeat. Ep is heart breaking and does increase your risk of having another so always book in to check again. ❤

Thank you all xx

Scan tomorrow morning. Keep worrying, but I’ve had some sickness here and there and a few other symptoms like smell aversions, dizziness and tiredness. I’m hoping that’s all good signs x

Please wish me luck xx

Update x

Well went in for my scan as planned. The thought based on my lmp I’ll be 6+6, but on the scan they said they could only see a sac and a yolk sac in the right place. Said it was too early to see anything else and that I’ll have to come back in two weeks, which just happens to be my birthday. I’m sure I ov sometime between 16-19th sept.

I’ve googled about not seeing a fetal pole or hb at this point and it seems quite common, but previously when i had an early scan with my DS at 6 weeks I saw his hb. I’m panicking and two weeks away seems like forever. I would consider booking a private scan before, but I really doubt I can afford it.

DH keeps asking me what’s up, but I’m just claiming up cos I’m assuming the worst.

Update x

Well went in for my scan as planned. The thought based on my lmp I’ll be 6+6, but on the scan they said they could only see a sac and a yolk sac in the right place. Said it was too early to see anything else and that I’ll have to come back in two weeks, which just happens to be my birthday. I’m sure I ov sometime between 16-19th sept.

I’ve googled about not seeing a fetal pole or hb at this point and it seems quite common, but previously when i had an early scan with my DS at 6 weeks I saw his hb. I’m panicking and two weeks away seems like forever. I would consider booking a private scan before, but I really doubt I can afford it.

DH keeps asking me what’s up, but I’m just claiming up cos I’m assuming the worst and pushing him away. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"