got a feeling...

klouise1993

Reaction score
I don't know I just got this feeling that something isn't right at the moment....
My stomach feels weird like twisted and very crampy near my groin area I'm still getting weird sensations in my cervix, weird feelings around my kidneys, feeling very warm, and feeling really sick, I really don't want to contact my midwife as I don't want to worry as much as I am as my doctors have a thing about making me feel worse am I over reacting at all to these symptoms? Are these 'normal' ? I'm really freaking out here.... This is my first pregnancy after a miscarriage last January and I haven't reached that milestone that I was last time so still really worried that something is going to happen xxx

I would say its pretty normal...your body is producing so many hormones and stretching out for your growing baby. Its normal to feel a bit crampy etc. As long as you dont have stabbing pain in one side that makes you double over or heavy bleeding you should be fine. All of these weird feelings can tend to bother us as we are not used to it...but are perfectly normal.

OMG I cannot tell you how crappy I've felt today! Everything you've described, with the exception of kidney pain (but I DO have pain under my ribs), would fit me to the bill. I'm sick all day long... only eating helps. I have round ligament pains on both sides of my uterus. My cervix has an occasional sharp, shooting pain. I also have hot flashes, mostly at night, then I'll get really cold. It all sounds very normal to me. The first trimester is the worst because you feel like crap and you have no bump yet to show for it. I wouldn't stress too much, hun. I know how you feel and believe me when I say that the symptoms are a good sign, though very miserable for mom. It means your HCG is rising, your uterus is growing and those combined are causing all these pains.

Thank you so much to both of you! You have no idea how relieved I feel now, I can relax a bit better now 😁😊 thank you so much xxx

I think it's normal, i get all kinds of weird pain in weird places and it's never consistent. Sometimes it's mild cramping, other times it's weird pulsing and sometimes it's quick and sharp (on either side and not I want to cry I am in horrible pain sharp just an "ow...ok" sharp. ) I get kidney pain every once in a while but not consistent. Everything so far has been ok (knock on wood fingers crossed).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->