Got a free anti colic bottle in post this morning! Avent

Star7890

New mummy
Reaction score
Its worth joining the avent club online, free is free! :D

Mine took a good few months to come through though so I would do it sooner rather than later x

I like the avent bottles, got some in mothercare on sale £6.66 for 2 instead of £9.99 a few weeks ago

Ive gone for tommee tippee but its worth having a couple of extras isnt it? :) x

Sorry for intruding on your post, but im really hoping to breast feed and express milk, can any sort of bottle fit onto the breast pump or do you need specific ones?!!

First timer here so i am CLUELESS!!

I may sign up .... i love freebies!!! haha

I would like to know that too! haha!

Well Im buying the tommee tippee breast pump so I know it will fit my bottles but would be interesting to know if others fit onto it too xx

okay i think im having a baby brain moment whats the address? I typed in www.avent.co.uk and it takes me to a philips site asking me to register my philips product...hmmmm??

Whats the bet they don't ship to ireland?! Typical! haha

Mine arrived last week after about 2/3 months of signing up! X

Same, maybe they only send them out when you get to 23/24 weeks? xx

I signed upto them about 6 weeks ago and still havent got mine lol

Oh n bottles n breast pumps, my tommee tippee bottles only fir that pump I think its the same for most certain brands only fit certain types of bottles, but its worth double checking tho, u can always buy a cheap pump that comes with the bottle n then transfer the milk into the bottles u wana use?!

I got an Avent bottle yesterday too!! I don't even remember signing up to their website though, so that was a lovely surprise. I like the Avent bottles better anyway from what I've been looking up so it'll come in very handy :)

The states never have and freebie stuff :(

Sorry for intruding on your post, but im really hoping to breast feed and express milk, can any sort of bottle fit onto the breast pump or do you need specific ones?!!

First timer here so i am CLUELESS!!

I may sign up .... i love freebies!!! haha

I don't think anyone has answered this yet. You get bottles which fit the pump you are using. My pump is Avent so I used Avent bottles. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->