Got a positive test

Shabby990

Boy age 2
Reaction score
My name is Sarah I use to come on her trying to conceive my first baby and now I have got a positive pregnancy test and a pregnant 1-2 weeks clear blue

I am so worried and so happy :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Hi
Me and my hubby having been ttc for 4 years and just completed our first cycle of IVF! The outcome was positive did a test yesterday on the date my clinic told me. I am super happy and hubby is excited. But I am also terrified and I can't quite believe it's finally happening! Is is normal to feel scared and keep thinking I've imagined the whole thing x

I have had a mc In the past before having my son who is two i came of my pill about 2 months ago...

I can't have a mc it will break me to have another one

Thank you xx

Congratulations on your BFP! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Hi
Me and my hubby having been ttc for 4 years and just completed our first cycle of IVF! The outcome was positive did a test yesterday on the date my clinic told me. I am super happy and hubby is excited. But I am also terrified and I can't quite believe it's finally happening! Is is normal to feel scared and keep thinking I've imagined the whole thing x

Good luck Hun we just got to think positive I am her if you need to have a talk xxxx and congratulations woohoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->