got a quick question for u ladies!

adriansgirl

Reaction score
When do u consider ur af late. Do u give it a few days or start poas right away.

If I'm a day later than my longest cycle...then I consider myself 1 day late.
I've only been there once where my cycle came on CD34 or 35 (I forget) when I average at CD33 for AF. If you're TTC, I'd say if you haven't gotten your AF the day after expected period, then test the day after that. Although if you're preggo, you should be able to test the first day of your missed period.

The day after you expected af to start...especially when you know when you ovulated. Usually a test will be positive a couple days before your expected period.

trying not to get my hopes up lol. my usual cycle is 25 days with spotting the day b4 . had a few out of wack one so ff gives me an average of 26 days and im on cd 27 right now wo and sign of af. had some cramps last night and my bbs dont hurt like they usually do right b4 I aslo dont have any pg signs either except for my smell. i could smell my son eating an apple from the next room last night lol. im scared to get a test cuz everytime i do, i get home and af is there lol. And ofcourse i have no idea when i od this month cause i decided not to temp and take a less stressfull route. now i wish i did. ohwell, guess i will wait this out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->