Got a sickness bug :(

LynseyPynsey

Reaction score
I've barely been out of the bathroom all morning, I'm really struggling to occupy LO. I've just been sick while changing his dirty nappy. I'm in tears :( any tips on getting through this?

Ultimate crap thing to happen when your a mum is being ill :( No advice but get well soon xx

Thank you. I'm definitely struggling. Constantly having to leave him alone to go to he bathroom it sucks

Its hideous isnt it :( dont worry about leaving him though or putting the tv on, you will hopefully feel a bit better by tonight x

The TV is well and truely on. Doesn't help he has a bad cough/cold and is super clingy though

I really feel for you! I had the sickness bug yesterday :( It was awful, luckily though it seems to be gone today and I am just feeling really tired, still a little queasy but haven't thrown up at all.

I found it really difficult with my LO as he just cant occupy himself yet, and he wouldn't settle for my mum either :( in the end I just resigned myself to the fact that I wasn't super mum and one day of not giving my son constant attention really wouldn't do him any harm in the long run. I also got my OH to take him to his grandmas for a few hours so I could get some sleep in the evening and that really helped I think.

I didn't eat anything other than half a slice of buttered toast and a sugary cup of tea and I've just had porridge today but can't finish it as I still feel a bit iffy :(

I don't know what sort of capabilities your baby at that age has so really have no idea what to suggest to keep your LO happy :( sorry!

hope you feel better soon though!

:( Hope that you feel better soon. Its the worst and you have my sympathy (not that that helps), just take it that tomorrow will be a better day, and you just need to get through today. I had terrible morning (day and night) sickness with dd and had to often leave my ds - he was 3 months old when I became pregnant), his room is opposite the bathroom, and I literally would sob being sick while he sobbed clinging to the stairgate in front of the room - it was completely terrible and went on for months (with a few good days chucked in)... but we got there... Is there no one that could help at all just while you get through today xx

Feel better soon Hun.

I had it all last night (s&d), it's horrific :-( my lo has a viral infection too so is also clingy.

I'm just glad mine was at night so she was asleep...you just want to go and crawl into bed and never get out again!

Tbh I send lo to my mil today so I could rest up for a few hours and try pull myself together. Mums don't have time to be ill!

X

My auntie called and took him for the night so I'm gonna have an early one with NO night wakings. Feeling better already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->