Got an AMAZING Ebay deal tonight!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by AppleSeed, Oct 5, 2008.

1. AppleSeed

AppleSeed TTC #1 Since July 2008

Got an amazing deal on Ebay tonight. And I don't know if I will need all these things - but I did think that I could re-sell it and make some of my monies back if and when I get my :bfp:

Details from the auction:
    Clear Blue Monitor, with instructional Booklet
    5 new tests strips,
    1 reset test strip
    2 packages of 7 day Ovulation Testing strips brand new still wrapped, with instructions.
    First Response (bought from Walmart for $17.97 + tax each, but they wouldn't take them back)
    A brand new still in the box Basal thermometer Identifing Ovulation Timing
    New Clear Blue Digital Pregnancy Test with 2 strips (White) (Walmart $9.97)
    and 2 Clear Blue Easy Ovulation Test Strips not to be used with the monitor. (Purple)
    3 Pre-Seed Intimate Moisturizer (lubricating Jelly )that is "sperm friendly", with instructions.
    3 Lubricating Jellys by Med Chioce
    Book "What to expect when you are expecting" a good book for first timers.

Got all this for $76US. This is great considering I know what the preseed sells for, I can always use the testing strips, I have a friend who I can pass along the book to as well as the thermometer (I already have these).

I would have to say that I did well. I was humming and haaing about buying a monitor - but Ebay came thru for me. :happydance: :happydance: Now I will just have to learn what the heck to do to make it work. Who knows? Maybe I would even need it this cycle and will get my :bfp: - ha. :rofl: Ebay rocks. That's all that I can say.

2. tmr1234

tmr1234 Guest

wow thats really good good luck hope it brings a:bfp:

3. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

thats fantastic!! nice one really cheap ! ive got a 2nd hand monitor and its fab,not clearblue tho mines persona x x x u shud get ur sel on fertilityfriend now ur gettin a BBT :):)

4. Pux

Pux Ryley's Mom

I have that book! It's great!