Got doppler today...need help please

Well, I was bad the first 24 hours because I couldn't find it. I probably tried 4 or 5 times. Then when I found it the next day, after the help from this post, I used it the once, found it, and waited for DH to come home. I tried with him watching and couldn't find it again. Then a third time before bed and he got to hear it.
Yesterday, I just used it once by myself, and I haven't used it yet today.
Trying to stay within reason now so I don't bug the crap out of LO with the noise, even if it won't hurt anything. I imagine for now I will probably use it once a day, or maybe twice here or there until I have regular movement in a few weeks or so. Then I will only break it out on occasion if someone wants to hear. It really is great at this in-between stage where I don't feel so pregnant, and I can't feel LO moving.

hi i brought my angel sounds doppler when i was 12 weeks at 1st could not find hb and was worried but it was very low id say lower than pubic bone then the day after got it straight away using gel does help but i wouldnt worry as my sister in law was 20 weeks and couldnt get hers i suppose everyone is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->