got mine

09babyboy

mammy to Alec!
Reaction score
hello we got our hipg yesterday we sent it in end of march just thought id let you's know
nikki

Good news :)
Still haven't got mine,sent at end of Feb.

ooo i sent mine 7th april.....off to check my account! :hugs:

I got mine last week - sent it in at the end of Jan

Dont think they are going out in any order whenever u have sent them in, As lots of april/may mummys sent thers feb and still havent got theres ...yet your a june mummy sent end of march and got it ....makes no sense ....I sent mine off mid march dont mind when i get it as i am savin it for when bubs is here

no it doesnt make sense they really should have done a first come kinda thing they must just pick a pile up and tats who gets it that day i really hope you's get urs soon,i must say we were shocked to have seen it in the bank
nikki

i sent mine end of march n ive not had mine, and im due in 4 weeks, so i think its just a random order

i got a letter today stating i would have to re apply as my midwife signed it before i was 25 weeks!!!!!:(
i was 25 plus 1 so i phoned them and they said to complain in writing or just submit another form grrrrrrr!!

I sent mine off in feb and got it last friday

Got mine today too :D same day as got paid but not complaining!! lol :D xxxxxxxxxx

It's a bit ironic that this is a health in pregnancy grant, yet it sounds like some mummies are gonna be almost out of their pregnancies when they get it, LOL!!

Got mine yesterday. Sent off form about 6 weeks ago.

I am still waiting and sent mine off at the beginning of March. I keep checking my bank account, but nope. I doubt I'll get it before baby arrives.

Cx

:happydance: Yeah, thats great news, seems like they are getting through them now, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->