Got my 21 day results...!!

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
It's my first round of 50mg clomid for pcos. I'm not overweight, no major symptoms apart from no period and...

IM OVULATING!!

I'm on CD 25 now.

When should i take A pregnancy test?

Also, as I'm ovulating, should I get AF Naturally?? Or will I need to take the provera again??

Btw, being on cd 25, I feel no different. Noticed very milky lotion type CM and also keep getting a stitch kinda pain that literally lasts a second the goes. Wats this?

Glad to hear your results were good!!

I'm sorry I'm not much help, I'm still trying to get the hang of things and am not sure about provera, but I am wishing you the best and hope that this is your month!

If you have ovulated, and you are not PG, you will get your AF naturally. I have PCOS- same as you: I have no outward signs of it in terms of extra weight, extra body hair etc. But I definitely have cysts on my ovaries and elevated tetragens.

Basically, although you can have period without ovulating, the only way you can ovulate and not get a period, is if you are PG.

So I am crossing my fingers and praying that AF doesn't pay you a visit!

That's what I wanted to hear! I'm on CD 27 now. I took clomid on 2-6, any idea when AF should show if it was going to? When should I test x

Without having charted or used OPKs, it is hard to pin point exactly when you might have ovulated and thus when you can test. But if your 21 day progesterone levels show that you ovulated, it must have been before day 21!

I guess deciding when to test depends on how well (or not) you think you will take a possible bfn. Some women prefer to wait until they have a really good chance of having high enough levels of HCG to be picked up on a pregnancy test and others like to test as soon as they have a chance of a bfp (and then test and test again, if they don't get a bfp to begin with).

If you don't think a false negative will upset you too much I would start testing on CD29 or 30. If you ovulated on CD14 then CD29 would be 15 dpo (or the day you could expect AF if you had a completely average/typical cycle). CD30 would be the 'first day of your missed period,' which is what most pregnancy testes refer to.

But of course, if you ovulated on, say CD18, then CD29 would be equivalent to 11dpo and you would need to be fairly lucky to get a bfp at 11dpo even if you were pregnant. Although many women on here have gotten their bfps at 10 or 11 dpo!

So it really depends on 1) how comfortable you are with possible false negatives and 2) how many pregnancy tests you want to buy!

So, the short answer is test away as soon as you feel ready. And then update us all!!

Fx crossed for you.

I was also on Clomid 50 mg and ovulated late - on 50mg (CD21) - I got my first and SUPER faint BFP 10dpo and a stronger one 11dpo - so I would say no sooner than your 10dpo to test, but if you want to air on the side of caution - 12dpo.

AF should come about 14 dpo - or around there anyways!

Baby Dust! Good Luck - hope to see you in the First Trimester group soon :) :) :)

If u knew when u ovulated then u would know when to test. I waited til 15dpo to test but i probably could of got my bfp sooner. If u got by a normal 28 cd then u could test soon!!
Good luck x

Ok, I'll wait a bit longer. It's hard cos I didn't detect ovulation, but the blood test shows I'm ovulating. We dtd on CD 8, 9, 10,11,12, 15,16,17,18,21 and 24. Do u think I'm covered for this month?

That's a lot of sex! I'm hoping that will lead you to your bfp!

Ok, I'll wait a bit longer. It's hard cos I didn't detect ovulation, but the blood test shows I'm ovulating. We dtd on CD 8, 9, 10,11,12, 15,16,17,18,21 and 24. Do u think I'm covered for this month?

Sounds like you are covered and have a very tired, but happy, partner :thumbup: lol

I know but u can't be too careful, I'd like to be pregnant but we enjoy practising :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"