got my bfp 3days early confused now implant or what advice pls

JynxSunny

Reaction score
I'm up in tears trying not to over think things well momma as you know I took an early pregnancy test and got my bfp. Tue but yesterday I had some dark brown what I thought was implant bleeding just coming down later... but a few mins ago I went to the bathroom and it's dark but looks like af .so confused it's not a bright red or anything I don't have cramps normally well since I got my positive I've been waking up not feeling food I dis this morning but nit as bad I'm praying everything is Ok witness baby bean and it's just old blood finally coming down.... I wasn't gonna test untilthe 20 I'm just at s loss and trying to be positive that it's just old....I hate looking symptoms up online just figured I'd come to where it's positive energy

. Checked and. Tmi. I had small little tiny ball like clots I'm so confused plus it's gotten darker hasn't picked up ....I've got a pad on maybe it's implant bit what are the chances of that being implant I wasn't due for af until Friday it started yesterday but was like I said brown just when I wipe same with this just darker in color brown like old blood I swear I'm freaking.... I just font know... has this happened to anyone and it wasn't a chemical....

Update. No stick

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Thank you I've gotten over the shock.... I'm gonna go to the clinic tomorrow just for have my levels checked odor hasn't picked up I am holding in to hope but ready for whatever happens it's just one if those blah things

Really sorry hun, keep us updated xxxxxx

Af oz definitely on but it's Ok she showed a day before she was due giving me a 28 so I'm just waiting for these 4-5 days and let my body gear back up hubs is even more excited lol he was like what are your O days gotta get the kiddies to bed early Leta make sure they go to the park and swimming bhahahahah just gonna do the same use mydays and opk and NOT TEST EARLY lol :happydance: I've been waiting to dtd :sex::sex: Soooo we will definitely be back here for the tww lol ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->