Got my BFP today

MummaBear92

Reaction score
:happydance: got my BFP today :cloud9: my partner and i are over the moon EDD is May 31st 2017 gives me time after baby :baby: comes to get back in shape before our wedding in Oct 2017 :blush:

Congratulations! I am due June 3rd and got BFP yesterday, so very similar dates! :cloud9:

congrats to both of you, if my symptoms turn into a bfp our due dates are the same _meep_

Congratulations both! Good luck kitty for a BFP!

Hope you get one kitty! Have you been testing already or are you waiting for AF to be late?

Congratulations! Wishing you the happiest and healthiest 9 months!

Hi I think I have got bfp although I'm not due on for another week had brown discharge and ovulation test for the last three days has said positive just done a test and there is definatley two lines there

Positive pregnancy test I have just done I mean. Must of ovulated earlier than I though of its showing I'm pregnant

Congratulations! My edd is may 30th so the day before :D

Congratulations!!! My EDD is May 27th and I am also planning a wedding for October 2017!!!

Congratulations to you all as well hopefully we all have a H&H 9 months :)

Good luck Kitty!!!

Beejing have you picked a date in October yet? we are planning the wedding for the 21st :happydance:

Positive pregnancy test I have just done I mean. Must of ovulated earlier than I though of its showing I'm pregnant

I've had bfps as early as 8dpo in the past. If there are two lines then wherever you are in your cycle you're pregnant, congratulations

I finally got a very faint bfp this morning. MEEP saw it. We are going with it being so. Beta test is tuesday. So, will be due in June

Congratulations to you all as well hopefully we all have a H&H 9 months :)

Good luck Kitty!!!

Beejing have you picked a date in October yet? we are planning the wedding for the 21st :happydance:

Wow that's very close to our date we chose October 27th! I'm very excited. We were thinking of just getting hitched this October, and having an actual wedding next year.

Although I notice my ticker has me a day behind you, I must have forgotten to change the time zone haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->