• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Got my BFP today

Motherofboys I remember seeing you years ago on this site when I was pregnant with dd, how have the last 3 years been

Motherofboys I remember seeing you years ago on this site when I was pregnant with dd, how have the last 3 years been

Hey, it's great seeing names I recognise. Good, thanks, had there ups and downs but that's life isn't it? How about you?

Hey, it's great seeing names I recognise. Good, thanks, had there ups and downs but that's life isn't it? How about you?

Had dd via emergency cesarean about a month early. Had bad preeclampsia, that resulted in kidney failure, dialysis and then last year a kidney and pancreas transplant. On a happier note, I am no longer a type 1 diabetic, and my little princess will be 3 in a week and a half. Bfp faint but pink yesterday. Fx for ys

Got my BFP on 15th sept and I've worked out my due date should be 28th may 2017. I cannot wait for my scan an appointment with the midwife already I'm so inpatient so I stress myself out 😔 X

Possible bfp on dollar store test, but could be bfn. Af not due yet, but this test saddens me before beta test in morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"