Got my BFP yesterday on an OPK!!

soon2have2

Reaction score
Hi all, I was not planning on testing just yet. I just did it to see what it would say, it was a clear blue easy smiley face plain as day. I knew I wasn't ovulating as I was later for my period. I do know now that I am indeed pregnant with a HPT and a Dr's test.

Ummm I think you should take an at home pregnancy test before getting too excited

Agree with above poster. Take an actual pregnancy test to confirm. LH can surge right before your period as well. So just to be safe, take an HPT : )

Hi all, I was not planning on testing just yet. I just did it to see what it would say, it was a clear blue easy smiley face plain as day. I knew I wasn't ovulating as I was later for my period. I do know now that I am indeed pregnant with a HPT and a Dr's test.

Did you guys not read the last sentence or was it added?

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Oh well confirmed with testing; sorry I didn't see that before! Congratulations

It was there from the beginning, I just can't believe it happened this way. I wasn't planning on testing with opk but I was late and it's all I had at the time :) thanks for the congrats!!

I tested with opks with my last daughter and they became darker the closer I got to my period. They were actually darker than the hpt I took at the same dpo so, yes, it is possible :) Congrats!

Thank you all, it is quite a shock. We have 3 girls and I have trouble concieving with out help and I was on the pill. I had the ovulation tests from my previous daughter who is now 2. We are very excited to welcome baby 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->