Got My BFP yesterday

Dancinnurse

Pregnant-1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hello all!
Im so excited to announce my :bfp: to all of you. I took a test yesterday and got a light BFP, I was 12 DPO. I didnt believe it so I took a Clearblue digital and got a "pregnant". I am so elated I dont even have words :cloud9:. But now pretty nervous about it haha... I was so geared up and like I really want to be pregnant, I really want to be pregnant for 6 months and now its like " oh Crap Im really pregnant" hahaha I will be calling the doctor tomarrow and not telling any family until then.

Hello all!
Im so excited to announce my :bfp: to all of you. I took a test yesterday and got a light BFP, I was 12 DPO. I didnt believe it so I took a Clearblue digital and got a "pregnant". I am so elated I dont even have words :cloud9:. But now pretty nervous about it haha... I was so geared up and like I really want to be pregnant, I really want to be pregnant for 6 months and now its like " oh Crap Im really pregnant" hahaha I will be calling the doctor tomarrow and not telling any family until then.

I finally got a BFP:baby: after reading two clearblue digital tests as well! I didn't want to have to figure out lines or colors of lines. I tested when I was 4 days late. I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve in July 2011. I'm 38 years old, first pregnancy. My RE told me IVF and was not an option for me, only donor egg. After one failed IUI (I didn't expect it to work) I started taking dHEA, cOQ10, Royal Jelly, fresh wheatgrass shots, acupuncture, I eliminated all dairy from my diet, and ate only organic veggies and fruit. I've had two HCG tests #1- HCG 410 progesterone 60+, #2 HCG 945. I have another scheduled for tomorrow. We haven't told anyone yet until I know I'm out of my first trimester. I'm not sure if a "bad egg" fertilzed or not. I can't wait until my RE releases me back to my obgyn, he seems so uncaring and he hasn't offered any advice on how to maintain this pregnancy. I feel like he's angry because he didn't get to do an IVF with donor egg.:growlmad: Wish us luck and blessings on this pregnancy continuing without any problems.:hugs:

I finally got a BFP:baby: after reading two clearblue digital tests as well! I didn't want to have to figure out lines or colors of lines. I tested when I was 4 days late. I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve in July 2011. I'm 38 years old, first pregnancy. My RE told me IVF and was not an option for me, only donor egg. After one failed IUI (I didn't expect it to work) I started taking dHEA, cOQ10, Royal Jelly, fresh wheatgrass shots, acupuncture, I eliminated all dairy from my diet, and ate only organic veggies and fruit. I've had two HCG tests #1- HCG 410 progesterone 60+, #2 HCG 945. I have another scheduled for tomorrow. We haven't told anyone yet until I know I'm out of my first trimester. I'm not sure if a "bad egg" fertilzed or not. I can't wait until my RE releases me back to my obgyn, he seems so uncaring and he hasn't offered any advice on how to maintain this pregnancy. I feel like he's angry because he didn't get to do an IVF with donor egg.:growlmad: Wish us luck and blessings on this pregnancy continuing without any problems.:hugs:

Congratulations! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months:flower:

Hello all!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->