Got my BFP

auzelia

Reaction score
last week and im now approx 4 +1 weeks along, I know really early and even early to get a pos. I done two on one day that where faint but there and then I done another one the next day that was really bright (same tests).

Have had it all confirmed by my doctor as well in the mean time :thumbup:

But she put the fear of god in me by saying that it could be twins cos I got a positive so early ..... :wacko:

Im just hoping that im further along than I think, though I know im not wrong with my dates haha!!!

thank you. Its so exciting isnt it, even though its my third time it all seems like new to me lol.

Congratulations my lovely...great news and I wish you a Happy & Healthy pregnancy! xxx

congrats...and if it makes you feel better, I got a + with my son 7 dpo and he was a singleton. This one was 11dpo (never tested before, so it could've been sooner).

Congrats!! I also got a + early (9dpo) but I AM carrying two!! :thumbup:

congratulations hun hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months :)

Aww! Well, if it makes you feel any better, I got a faint, faint, like you had to squint at 8 DPO, so I was 3+4. Took a test 2 days later, because I was going to be at a bachelorette party (I was pretty pos. I was after the faint test) and it was STRONG with nighttime urine too!

And, I only have a singleton growing. :winkwink:

That's not to say you don't have twins, but don't worry just yet! And DH wanted twins. :wacko:

Congratulations! And welcome to 1st tri!!!!! :wave:

Congrats, I got a positive at 9dpo. Still have to go to the docs for blood test and I'm thinking twins myself cause it runs in the family, I have three kids and never got a positive that early before. Good luck hun and congrats again :)

Congrats!
Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancyy <3

im the same carebaremmy I have two boys and I didnt test positive with them until I was 8 weeks pregnant!!!!

So im either thinking twins ... eeekk!!! haha or girl .......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->