Got my date for induction!!

new mummy h

First little princess!!!!
Reaction score
been at the hospital a few times from last week because of high blood pressure - so went yesterday to see hospital midwife and doctor for a check up

and everythings ok! im measuring spot on (not 2 weeks over like last week!)

and my BP has gone from 138/90 to 126/70 lol!! :D

must have had a bad week last week!

so they decided to give me my date for induction while i was there!! :wacko:
Sat 6th February!
which is term + 13 days! they rekon she'll be here b4 then but who knows!

i could be a february lovebug instead of a january garnet :haha:

xx

woo! How exciting!!

Oh and you'd be very welcome into the lovebugs m'dear!! :flower: xx

aww thanking you :D xx haha

if i was to go over, id love it to be 1st Feb as its my dads birthday :D :cloud9:

At least you have a final date in sight. If mine holds out for induction he'll be a garnet not a star I would think.

oohh exciting - how mad is that that you know whatever happens you will have your lo on that weekend - ps 7th is my due date so we may be swapping dates - you never know hehehehe

oohh exciting - how mad is that that you know whatever happens you will have your lo on that weekend - ps 7th is my due date so we may be swapping dates - you never know hehehehe

i know its crazy! i sed to my hubby last night - shes defintely gona be here by the 6th Feb! OMG!! lol :D

haha yeh watch this space! u can have 24h Jan haha :D xx

That's good chick! I'm all over the place just now! Having contractions but irregular and about 2 every hour I'm not going back to hospital though!! I'm soooo glad to be home xxx

That's good chick! I'm all over the place just now! Having contractions but irregular and about 2 every hour I'm not going back to hospital though!! I'm soooo glad to be home xxx

morning chick! aww i hope ure ok, sometimes youre better off at home so you can relax a bit! they say everythings ok then??
i dint want to text you back yet incase u were in bed:flower: xx

I'm better this morning- I'm just so tired think the painkillers knock me out haha!

I was in bed and Reading through my inbox and was like oh s**t I better text as I had read it quickly on way home whilst on cloud cukoo :(

I'm going to pack hospital bag today and get things organised - I'm scared lol xx

aww bless ya! :hugs: dont be scared chick honestly they'll look after you both :) im just busy sorting my bag out too - after been in hospital a few times i realised i wasnt ready if i went in early!

my best mate had her baby boy on 7th and my sisters due next wednesday! i cant wait for my little one to come lol :) xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->