• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Got my dates!

Janisdkh

Reaction score
Ok well everyone knows I am diabetic. My levels have been normal lately with diet so they are sure I can go passed my due date perfectly fine and considering baby is normal size. I might just have a May baby :O I have to go in on the 4th for Gel and to be induced on the 5th. That will be 11 days passed my due date. I really wish to go into labor before that so I am going to keep up with the walking etc... I prefer going into labor on my own this time around. All my other babies were induced. :( I hope I do :(

I am so glad you ahve finally got your dates.

And well done you for keeping your readings good on diet alone!:happydance:

I too am diabetic (mine is gestational) but have been controlled by metaformin tablets for about 10 weeks now. I manage diet controled for 2 weeks. My consultants have spoke about inducing me at 38 weeks, then it changed to 39 and now I go in on my due date (This Sunday) to get induced. I am doing everything I can to get my baby out before then but he isnt for budging:dohh: they measure my babies tummy circ at being in the 95th centile which I was very worried about but his hes is just above average at my 26 week growth scan so I am less paniced that he will be huge!

I will be hoping and keeping everything crossed (Well maybe not my legs so mine can come out!) for you to go into labour naturally.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Thanks sweetie for replying. I'll be hoping for you too! LOL at your legs comment. Silly :p :p :p Hubs is getting me a ball tonight so maybe that will help...
I cant believe though ugh may 5th :'( That's so far off and we are moving the end of may 13 hours away to the country. it is going to be hard. I was hoping to get induced this week so he doesn't have to be so new. Though I love the fact I still have 14 days to go into labor on my own which my heart is set on it. I have never went on my own before :(

Great news you have got your dates but I hope you go natural, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"