Got my hair extensions! - Pic added

they look very good, and definitely look like your real hair...could you wear your hair up or would you see the clips? how many inches are they, if you don't mind me asking?

they look very good, and definitely look like your real hair...could you wear your hair up or would you see the clips? how many inches are they, if you don't mind me asking?

I think i can get them up but I'd have to place them a little differently. They're 15 inches

Looks great! I like the style you've got going on too!

*wolf whistles* :lol:

You look pretty damn great! Long hait sure suits you and they look REALLY natural!

Wow you look fab that length really suits you!! x

:happydance: They look great!!!!!!!! Cant even tell :headspin:

I think i can get them up but I'd have to place them a little differently. They're 15 inches

thankyou, that's the size i ordered! wasn't sure how long they'd be... did you find your colour matched ok? did you have shortish hair before? (sorry for the questions, i'm impatient waiting for mine!!)

Well I had to re-dye my hair anyway so I dyed it to match the extensions, but they're a really natural color so they probably would match your hair. My hair is all different layers ranging from about 3 inches to 5 inches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->