Got my psycic reading!

lizlovelust

Reaction score
So I was super curious to see what the Psycic that everyone on here talks about would say about me, and it's like dead on to a T!!

Below is what she said

Your Pregnancy Outlook
By Psychic123uk
Dated November 2011

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you Liz, I feel that recent changes have made pregnancy become the focal point within your path, and I sense you want a pregnancy as soon as possible, spirit are just asking for you to relax around this and reassure you that nothing is preventing this

I see your doing all you can in order to become pregnant, although I sense a little worry around you about monthly cycles, and feel again spirit dont want you to worry

I feel you have otherwise a content path, and alot of positive around you and a strong and lasting relationship line

Looking at conception here, I see this as February 2012, this is the month you will test, so conception would be late January or early February, I keep picking up a negative test but you are in fact pregnant, so make sure you dont test too early :)

Spirit show me a healthy pregnancy and a baby boy born 2012, all is well around pregnancy labour and birth

You then have a further pregnancy showing here for October 2013 and 2014 birth of a baby girl, and again all areas around your pregnancy, labour and birth are well and problem free :) x

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Love, Light & Happiness
Psychic123uk
Visit my website for lots more readings and spells
www.psychic123ukreadings.net

I'll be anxious to see if it comes true. I bought a fertility spell! Lol!

Hope your reading is accurate and comes true!

Just noticed this lady does a Children in Need charity reading tonight for 10GBP, just ordered mine!:thumbup:

I hope she's wrong to be honest, because I just got my Pos OPK and we're BDing tonight!!
https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0983.jpg

I hope I get preggers this cycle!

I got like five of these from different psychics. All said a BFP between August-September. All were wrong. Wont be listening to these from now on.

GET. TO. BED!

Good luck!

I got like five of these from different psychics. All said a BFP between August-September. All were wrong. Wont be listening to these from now on.

GET. TO. BED!

Good luck!

haha yea we're BDing tonight!! :happydance:

she said February and boy born in 2012 for me too .

I hope your BFP comes very soon.

I wasnt going to get a psychic reading or anything but figured that seeing as it's only £10 and it all goes to children in need then why not aye. I was going to donate anyway so it's a bit of fun. I see a psychic anyway and she predicted my first pregnancy perfectly :) she didnt even know we were TTC!

I wasnt going to get a psychic reading or anything but figured that seeing as it's only £10 and it all goes to children in need then why not aye. I was going to donate anyway so it's a bit of fun. I see a psychic anyway and she predicted my first pregnancy perfectly :) she didnt even know we were TTC!

oh wow, well I hope BDing this weekend gets me knocked up! lol :thumbup:

My OPK is so so so so so dark and positive.:happydance:

I'e just ordered my reading! I've been wondering who Gail was! lol. Hoping you make it happen this cycle!!!

:-D

x

Super exciting... and I agree with TryinFor1.... get to bed! Or floor or couch or wherever! lol :haha:

I got my reading from Gail. Here it is...

Linking in around you Angela, I feel youve had quite a tough time emotionally within the past few months, which is a shame because I sense where you are in life now, your probably more content than you have been for some years, so spirit dont want you to lose sight of that in the height of your ttc journey

I can sense a little bit of pressure too around trying for a baby, and I dont feel your partner makes you feel like this or does anything for you to feel like this, I pick up it is with you though, so spirit who come in around you do want you to relax a little and want to reassure you although you have gone through alot medically and had dissapointment along they way, you are showing in your palm a pregnancy here

I feel you will need more medical appointments, but this shows as positive, and I feel something will be done or given to aid your conception, and I feel once baby is there, you have no problems in carrying or having children

I feel March 2012 is really highlighted around you in regard to pregnancy, I do feel you will conceive before this, but feel this may be the time you announce or feel relaxed enough to look forward to babys arrival, now half of me feels twins, because from the moment I began reading for you, I was given constantly boy and girl, and dont feel you will have 2 pregnancies, sometimes with multiple births spirit give me this as 100%, and although Im not confident to say Im 100% seeing twins, what I will say is Angela dont rule this out, because it is coming forward

The main thing is I see a healthy pregnancy, and you give birth in 2012, im sorry I cannot be 100% sure for you, but would rather be honest, I feel though such a lovely secure path around you, and your 2012 baby strengthens this, I hope thats helped today, sorry again parts are vague, but you will have a baby in 2012, possibly twins x

Wishing you all the best for the future

Love, Light & Happiness
Psychic123uk

I had a reading from Cheri in March 2008, before I had Ben. This is what she said.

Hi louise

They show the first baby to be a BOY and relate him to JUNE (So either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in) and the second to be a GIRL and relate her to APRIL (so either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in)

When it comes to your son, would tell you that i See him as someone w ho is very adventurous. Someone who is iwlling to just go with the flow but is not one to sit around and "wait' for things to happen. Hes a "doer" someone who makes things happen and takes charge of his own adventures. Hes someone who is willing to try pretty much anything, is always fairly safe about what he does in regards to doing more physical activities and really jsut wants to have fun.

he gets along really well with pretty much everyone, always trying to find something "good" in the people that he meets. it hink that you will find that he is very sports oriented, tends to be more on the side of wanting to play sports that are more phsycial and demanding like rugby and the like. I think that you will find around the age of 16 showing more interest in physical appearcnce and starting to work out a bit and bulking up.

hes very respectful,. listens fo rthe most part on what is being asked of him, rarely talks back or argues and pretty accepting of the "rules" of the house as long as his opinion is conisdered before making up your minds.

When it comes to career paths, they show him linked tow roking within the police force, usually linked to more of the "drug squad" ssection.

When it comes to marriage I See himc lsoer to 28, they will have one girl and one boy of their own.

Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

Got my charity tarot reading today, be careful of finances and the usual stuff, but promising a BFP in the beginning of 2012 and babe in arms by the end of the year. :baby:

Am curious to know if ducky got hers and what it said?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->