mamadonna

Reaction score
i'm so excited i got a smiley today:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 2011-06-04 13.36.51.jpg
    2011-06-04 13.36.51.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7
We are about the same, as I got my smiley yesterday!!! :wohoo:

It's the best when you see the smiley!!!!!!!!

jparr, are you able to start trying yet or still waiting?

Good luck Mama and Girlnextdoor :happydance:

I've got my first AF today so a couple of weeks behind you gals :haha: Glad she's arrived and she seems completely normal for me so far so hoping body is back to normality x

Yay Nat and Jparr for getting to TTC again!!! :happydance: I am so relieved to be trying again. I just got the go ahead like a week ago from my RE and I was afraid she would tell me not to try yet. It just feels so much better to be able to get to it and I feel like it helps me to move on a bit.

Good luck Mama and Girlnextdoor :happydance:

I've got my first AF today so a couple of weeks behind you gals :haha: Glad she's arrived and she seems completely normal for me so far so hoping body is back to normality x

thanks nat,yeeha for af and good luck for this month

Aw exciting - hope you've managed lots of :sex: I'm on my first real cycle and my body seems to be playing up - I've had lots of ewcm for over a week but no sign of ov :shrug:

Good luck :thumbup:

thanks pink,i hope we've done enough too but as its my first proper cycle after ectopic i'm not holding out much hope but we can only try..i hope ur cycle sorts itself out!

I miscarried in April and I am got my normal period for this month it just ended yesterday. Now waiting for ovulation so we can TTC. I am so glad to have found this page.

sorry about ur loss babydancing...good luck for this month:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->