Got my timing wrong, gutted!

Tracybabydust

Reaction score
I have been so excited about being pregnant that I have my dates wrong and thought I was 5 weeks 4 days but just realised Im only 4 weeks and 4 days! Im gutted and cannot believe how scatter brain I am about things! I want to be nearer to 12 weeks (safe zone) and to have my first scan! Im walking on egg shells and just want to have some reasurance that things are ok and so then I can tell the world! Im trying to enjoy each day as it comes but Im wishing my life away to get to 24th june just to have my first antenatal appointment!

Anyone else just wishing the time away?

:wacko:

Meeeeee, im wishing the time away massively!!! I have even had an early scan and midwife appointment now and still cant wait for my 12 weeks scan!

My dates are out now cos I had a scan which said I was a week behind due to size so have gone from 8 weeks to 7 weeks 2 days.

Im sure after 12 weeks time will fly by and we will wish we had more time to dceorate the nursery lol.

Good luck hun, hope the enxt few weeks go speedy for you
xxx

Why do you think your dates are wrong? It might be too early to tell. I went in at 5+4, and I know the day I ovulated, and they saw an empty sac. At 6+3 they saw something that measured 5+4, and 2 days later at 6+5 it measure 6+5, and then at 7+3 it was behind again to 7+2...so give it some time to see if your dates are really off or things are just growing at their own pace! :)

Only way to be sure is at scan so stick with those dates as my scan was done at 11 weeks and they put me forward 4 days!

thanks ladies! This is how scatter brain i am, my dates wernt wrong! Im 5 w 5 days! My brain is scrambled this week but like you all the scan wil tell better! Im in uk, not sure where you all are so i have to wait til week 12 for my first scan. Cant wait!

I am excited by my scan July 18th but at the same time I'm not wishing the time away maybe it hasn't sunk in yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->