Got my u/s results

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
Well finally got my u/s results from my 2nd u/s and the doc confirmed yesterday morning that I have cyst on my left ovary which is 4cm x 2.5cm...therefore grown since prev scan.

they are still concerned that this is endometrial hypoplasia - which does not sound good.... and reading most of the symptoms, i dont think i have got it!

Gotta go for a 3rd u/s in 2-4 weeks to see if it as grown again and also to remeasure and then they will proceed on removal !!!! ARGH

Now I know why i probably aint concieving !!!

Good luck Donna

Lets hope if this is causing you a problem conceiving they can help - Its the not knowing that sends you more lala although maybe not much more!

Hope your appointment is closer to the 2 week mark than the 4.

Good luck hun :hugs:

Oh hun.....I hope this will result in you getting your BFP and a very bright future!

Good luck hun, keep us posted! :hugs: x

Donna I was wondering what the ultra sound was for hun?

How did you go about getting this scan?

Hi Wobbles

I was experiencing an aching pain between my groin and ovary area so the doc asked me if i wanted to go for a u/s and scan to check it out.

BUT what is wierd is that the cyst on my ovary is at the opposite side to were I have the aching pain???!?!?!? This is the 2nd u/s and scan I have had .... and just waiting for my appointment for my 3rd to re-measure....

Hows things with you ?

Donna x

PS: Flying to Germany in a few hours so I might not get your reply till wednes ?!? :-(

Ohh is that with work? :D Enjoy which ever it is.

I'm ok Donna thanks - Starting to plan for what comes next & decided I'm not going to let the EPU when I move mess me about so with a gather of some information I'm going to get tests I shoudl rightfully (sp) have. I still want the test for the killer cells which sadly I will have to pay for but inbetween I want what should! If the result for the killer cells is high then I will more than likely have to continue private but I still don't want to hang around with whatever I can get ....

Sitting on this they have been cheeky here to offer all they have! Outragous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->