• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

GOT MY ........

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
20 Week scan on the 19th hoping to find out anyone else got a scans coming up and also are you going to find out what you are having ???

spunky xxx

I have my scan tomorrow.

I'm more excited than nervous.

We're still not sure whether to find out, will let you know tomorrow.

Cx

It was amazing - everything went well (which we were really nervous about - as have a high risk of having a downs syndrome baby. We're not going to have amnio as don't want to risk miscarriage)

Baby looks so much bigger.

We decided not to find out the sex - going to be a surprise.

Enjoy yours - its amazing - and might be last time you see babs before the birth!

Jo
x

We've got ages yet... another 4 1/2 weeks. Will soon come round (hopefully) :lol:

we have our next scan on the 31st, i 'll be about 21 weeks, looking forward to it. we have had loads ofs conversations about finding the sex, and as we would have to go private to find out, plus drive down to edinburgh(3.5 hrs) thinking we shall let it be a surprise!

Hi

How exciting cant wait to see the pics.
Mine is in about 3 weeks ages away lol.
Muffin and Helen cant wait to see your pics as well, im sure teh next few weeks will fly by for us or at least i hope.

Katrina

fizz_gig said:
Enjoy yours - its amazing - and might be last time you see babs before the birth!

We're really lucky expecting twins cos we'll get scans either every 2 or 4 weeks after the 20 week scan until the end. Who knows, I might even get bored of having them done! :shock: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"