Got Results !!

wannabmum

Reaction score
Hi everyone, want to say thank 4 all ur support thats me got the results today and they are just the same no sperm in sample at all, so certainly still raises the question bout oh dd as he is only 29 and had no acidents ir illness since she was born. We have bn givin another appoint 4 a week tomorrow to do more tests and c where we go frm here but will defo be ivf 4 us now!! I've not bn on to much recently as was just trying to keep my mind off it till the results came.
https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_11_62.gif

Stacey xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: hun so sorry to hear about OH results. Were yours ok.

There are certain supplements that men can take to improve fertility, such as Zinc, red raspberry leaf tea, but how effective they will be on such a low count i don't know.

Good luck with your next appointment hun, hope you get something sorted soon.

We are all here to offer support/ shoulder to cry on / ear for ranting.

Oh sweety I am so sorry it must be a hard time for you right now & your OH.

Its perfectly understandable why you may not have been on so much lately just when you do want to come on, chat let of some steam we are here for you even if its just a :hugs: x

It is possible your OHs lil one is still his hun but I'm sure you guys have a lot of thinking to do over the next couple of weeks.

I feel for you both I hope you can look forward on the positive side there is one, theres many a successful situation.

:hugs: x

:hugs: thanks so much that means so much, there is just so much hat makes us think this with dd, no matter what we both lv her to bits n that won't change but there was question before bout dd bn oh but was just put to bk of head n 4gotton bout but then this certainly makes u wonder as it also brings up all the other questions too, we just need to c now if he does produce but just not getting out so too speak i really really hope this is the case!! Btw I HAVE STILL NOT GOT MY RESULTS!! They told me I would get them at the same time this is just gettin beong joke!!

xx

Im sorry sorry hun ....

hope you get your results soon and you get a positive responce next week

xxx

So sorry to hear that hun. As the others have said we are all here for you even if you just want to let off steam.

Good luck for your appointment next week :hugs:

Im so sorry to hear this hun!
Really hope something comes of ur app next week:hugs:

Oh I am so sorry darling:hugs:

Sorry to hear OH's results were bad. I'm sure there could still be a logical explanation for dd.

I hope your results come through soon and there is better news there.

Have they referred you to the IVF clinic now?

You know where I am if you need a chat. :hugs:

Helen

xx

Thank you all so much again :hugs: , I honestly don't know how I would get threw this without, although I'm sad of this news in a strange way it is a relief having some kinda answer I no longer need to torture myself every month hoping to my BFP only to bee dissapointed again, we will get there I'm sure its just how that I'm yet to know the prospect of IVF is a bit scary but only as I'm unsure of what to expect I really hope we can find some sperm with Oh and go about it that way I no longer think adoption is a route for me as I feel part of the bonding is the preg but I think I would consider if no sperm with oh using donor egg and sperm as I feel this would be easier and fairer on oh.

Stacey xx

Good luck Stacey. :hugs: Please let us know what's happening with you and how you are getting along. I hope you have a successful journey. :hugs:

H

xx

good luck with what you are planning stacey xxxx

:hugs: :hugs: Thanks so much, I will keep u all updated, still b on as much anyway just to chat n c how all u guys doing.

xx

sorry about the bad news, i hope IVF works first go for you ...
Best Wishes
Kristie

Good luck with everything babe! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back