Ultrasound on Monday shows I have partial placenta previa, which means my placenta is partially covering my cervix. 90% of patients with this have no problem as the placenta moves off the cervix on it's own. The other 10% have to have a C-section though . So as of now its just a waiting game. Nothing I did caused it, just happens sometimes, and the reason the uterus will hopefully move on its own is because blood flow around the cervix is not as good as other locations. So I'll have to go in for extra ultrasounds, like one a month (silver lining I guess, lol) and if by 35 weeks the placenta doesn't move on it's own I'll be picking my little girls birth day (other silver lining I guess? lol). So i'm not super worried, Doctor said only real risks are bleeding if something happens to the placenta, but that risk doesn't come into play really until I start dilating, and by that time if I'm still at risk we'll be having a whole new ball game anyways... So I suppose I'm just mostly annoyed right now and praying babies placenta decides to move to better grazing ground!