Got some Stocking Fillers

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by motherofboys, Oct 9, 2013.

1. motherofboys

motherofboys Home educating, TTC-ing, crazy mum of 5 boys!

from yellowmoon.org.uk Not sure how many other countries they are in but I'm in the UK.
    They are just small things that come in packs of 3+ for as little as £1.99 which is perfect with the 3 older boys stockings to fill.
    Got some Christmas themed erasers, some packs that come with pencil, ruler, sharpener, pack of 24 tattoos that I will split up between the 3 of them as well for £1.99.
    Most expensive thing I got were these.
    At £7.95 for all 4, I plan on putting one poking its head and arms out of the top of all 4 boys stockings and thought it would be cute to bring them out every year, and nice to remember that they will have been from the babies first Christmas.

Attached Files:

2. Lilicat

Lilicat Mother of two boys

They are so cute and that is a lovely idea. I am doing something similar, William is having a George Pig cuddly toy unwrapped and poking out the top of his stocking and Thomas is having a Mickey Mouse cuddly toy doing the same.

3. meldmac

meldmac Mom to an angel and Colin

Oh I love those!

4. Bex84

Bex84 Well-Known Member

thank you I think I will be getting stocking stuffers from there :)

5. motherofboys

motherofboys Home educating, TTC-ing, crazy mum of 5 boys!

They do lots of crafty stuff for those who, like me, want to be crafty but just am not naturally very good at it. So the foam shapes are already punched out and you just stick them all together and you have some home made Christmas decorations LOL