Got the all clear..

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
Hi again girls,

Went for my second ultrasound yesterday, and they have given me the all clear..they showed me a small amount of fluids in my uterus - which they have said will pass withing the next few days. They also showed me my ovaries and mentioned that i have very healthy folicles (whatever thats meant to mean!) :blush:

It seemed so final, as though it was the last goodbye if you know what i mean? I guess i thought they would have got it wrong and up would pop a healthy heartbeat??! At least one good thing was that i didnt need an operation to remove what was left...I dont think i could bear more trips to the hospital...

If they have said i have healthy follicles, do you think i should try again this cycle?? I'm not sure about the facts/tips on TTC as i fell pregnant on the pill last time. Would anyone else try now?? My body is aching to be pregnant again.. :cry:

I'm sorry I dont have any advice, I just wanted to say that I think you are very brave. :hugs:

Oh moo - its horrible when its all over isn't it. I too clung to all sorts of false hopes :hugs:

I've been looking out for your news, and its good to hear that you have the all clear and don't have to have an op, and that everything looks ok.

I don't know what healthy folicles means either, but it can't be a bad thing.:thumbup:

I can't tell you when to try again - I completely understand your need to be pregnant again. They say wait one month after m/c. But as that seems to be partly about dating the pregnancy, I dunno *shrugs*.

Best of luck to you whatever you decide. I'm going to try again after my first AF - here's hoping we meet over in the 1st trimester forum very soon:hug:

Im so sorry hun, id say try whenever you feel ready to if thats any help.
:hug:

Thanks Boudica, I'm assuming it was good.. Fingers crossed it will happen for us again but healthy this time - i've heard that your body is more fertile after losing a baby so it might be the right time to try?

It would have been my dating scan on monday :cry: I just feel very very very empty at the moment.

Hope you are okay, keep us updated!!! I will look out for you in 1 trimester, although i want to keep on supporting people on here..plus the girls on ttc dont reply to the messages! :hissy:

Good luck and :dust::dust: xx

hey moomoo.....

glad to see that you're still about and talking....i know that this is a difficult time for you and your oh.

re starting again, only you can decide on that. Remember that you will time to heal, both physically and emotionally.......i wish i could say that the healing process is easy, but for me it wasn't....some health professionals say 'wait for one cycle' so that they can work out dates easy for when you do get a bfp.....you'll know when you are ready though

really hope that you get a bfp soon as well......:hugs:

go for it. i wouldnt bother waiting, i didnt wait after i had mc in aug, i got preg 8 wks later after one normal period x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->