Got whacked in the stomach today

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Tracy81, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Tracy81

Tracy81 Well-Known Member

Well today I was out and about in work, when a porter walking down the corridor pushing a bed lost control and rammed it into my heavy ECG machine which then rammed straight into my tummy. I was terrified thinking the worst as it had hit me with some force. I know it was only an accident but I could've seriously killed the bloke!!
    I went straight down to the antenatal clinic and thankfully there were some midwives in (they only run clinics on certain days). The midwife was lovely and listened to baby's heartbeat which was fine. She then did a quick scan to check everything and thankfully all was ok. I was so scared the little one would be harmed. I must have had someone looking down on me today. :) X

2. lilyanne

lilyanne Mom & Pregnant with #2

that must have been really scary. I'm glad everything was okay.

3. BabyBoyle

BabyBoyle TTCAL of 2nd angel xx

OMG i would have killed him!!!!! Glad baby is ok and you're not too shook up xxxx

4. smileylexie

smileylexie Guest

How scary must that have been?!? so glad everything's ok now and that they were helpful :)

5. Geek

Geek Well-Known Member

Glad everythings ok, it must have been scary when that happened. It was lucky you was able to get checked out so quickly, I would have really panicked x

6. Tracy81

Tracy81 Well-Known Member

I did panic like mad and burst into tears! So lucky to be working in the hospital so could get checked. Thanks for all your kind thoughts. I'm keeping my feet up tonight x