Gotta love a bargain :)

rhdr9193..x

Oliver's mummy :D
Reaction score
Soo chuffed :) just got a basically new hauck Malibu travel system and fisher price rainforest swing for £100 :) just saved about £350 from buying em second hand instead of new :)
You girls got any good bargains? X

can get alot of great second hand stuff and is just as good some people hardly use some of the stuff they buy :) i got my pram second hand and looks brand new saved a fortune

I got my pram second hand! Was excellent condition and saved soo much money!

I got my sons swing that converts into a bouncer for £40 when it was orignally £150 & also got a tommee tippee steriller & 11 tommee tippee bottles for £25 & got a sling for £20 all from my mums friend at work

I've been given, two moses baskets, two baths, two steriliser and loads of clothes of ppl (we need one for each house) and i went to a baby sale and got a play gym, play mat, nappy bag, babby carrier, car seat, photo frame, baby rocker, towelsand a baby book all for £45! :D xx

i got my travel system new for 180quid was meant to be 300.. had loads of clothes givenn.. got a swing that was meant to be 100quid for 25 :)

I love bargains! I have actually got a few of my LO's stuff off ebay!! I don't care though because it saved me so much money and is in good condition, I actually am so proud of myself :D
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE Ebay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"