Gotta love CB Evaps ;-)

gilberts79

Mum to 3 girls and 1 boy
Reaction score
https://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd516/faithy79/evap2.jpg

https://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd516/faithy79/evap1.jpg

Deffo not PG by the way, just had a couple left from my chemical a few weeks ago and had an urge to pee on em lol.

Won't be buying these ever again!!!

:( hey, is that green one an hcg, too? I see a second line on it too.

WOW! I can't believe how positive that looks. I will definitely not be buying those, ever!

No NY, it's OPK from this AM hehe... It wasn't supposed to be in the pic Ooops

MrsStutler I know it's a discrace. With my eldest two children I used thee old CB tests which were like their OV tests, with the two lines. They were fab. Why do they have to change things when they ain't broken?

thats shocking Cb arent cheap, i expect them to be reliable,

it looks so positive

When did these show up?!? Was it within the time frame?!?

It amazes me how they are still on the market.

when i had evaps on them they were really thin. i have never seen an evap that thick before. if you hadnt said your def not preggo (are you sure? lol) i would def have said that was a genuine positive. wow. wen did it come up? xxx

It's not just CB it's all blue dye tests which are awful for evaps :( I took that cb test when I first found out and got a dark :bfp: but only recommend testing on them if you know for sure you're pregnant as they are so expensive.

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/148269_1763747298657_1388356992_1897771_2304633_n.jpg

Wantabean Really really doubt I'm PG. Although I still haven't bled I had a chemical a few week ago. Had a positive IC and CB digi one day, then the next and every day since it's been negative :(

The pic was taken at the ten min mark or just before.

I had a cracker last week on one of these too. TBH I think I get these sometimes just to see something (crazy lady) but after so many evaps If I was to get a pos on one I wouldn't believe it anyhoo.

Ive never seen an evap that thick. I know its been asked but are you sure your not pg? have you done other tests? You havent bled. How many days late is AF?

Wendy
x

Should have read your last post before i typed.:blush:

I do think you should test again with a different brand. When i fell og with my son i found that sainsburys own brand were excellent and a lot clearer than lines on the CB or the FRER.

:dust:

can u try a different brand?? so u are 100% sure your not pregnant?? they look positive to me (i really want to know now too! lol)

Honestly there's no way I'm pregnant :) Haven't done the deed since the 8th May (DP is living long distant at present)

Sweetie ive had evaps on CB and they were always a thin blue line,usually a little of center. That is thick,blue and appeared in the time frame....if it was me I would test again with a different test(pink dye) ASDA tests are good and not too expensive.:hugs:You never know!:hugs:

I've tested with allsorts of brands since hun, Asda, Tesco, Superdrug, CB digis again, ICs (Had a super faint line this AM noting a camera would pick up) they have all been neg and my bank manager is gonna be super cross very shortly hehe.

My cycle is soooo screwed at the min. The last full period i had was in Feb due to BC which I stopped in April. Had a little spotting on the 7th of May which I assumed due to the positive tests a couple of weeks later, was IB, but nada since.

could you get bloods done at the docs. if you were getting positives but no bleed then you could still be preg. its very strange. i really dont think thats an evap!!! xxxx

thats what i was wondering. are u still pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->