• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

GP check up?

Tacey

Reaction score
I moved to a new town a little while ago and haven't got around to registering with the doctor yet. Is it a good idea to have a check up before trying to conceive or is it ok to wait until I'm pregnant? (well, hopefully!). If I did go before ttc, what would they do?

Thanks for any advice - as you can probably tell, it's my first time doing this!

Someone advised me that you should have your rubella re-done if not had it in a while, if you have a medical condition that you may need to talk to your doctor about if it might affect a baby, i guess the rest of it is healthly eating, exercise and obviously lots of sex !!!!!

If you need to register with a doctor they check you over anyway - you might just want to mention that you are looking to ttc

good luck !!!

I would say register first just incase any issues crop up that need medical attention. Is always good to be registered should anything happen, in terms of ttc or general health

Thank you!

I'll get myself registered soon!

Hi Tacey :hi: Welcome!

I would set up with a doctor just to establish a relationship - this way if you don't like him/her you still have time to find another.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"