Graco Cleo Travel system - help me please!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by kbaker09, Apr 21, 2009.

1. kbaker09

kbaker09 Well-Known Member

Hello all... My Graco Cleo Travel System arrived this morning and I've been trying to figure it out all day. It looks great - brand new from ebay and came boxed with instructions etc. I've got it up in pushchair mode BUT cannot for the life of me get it to go in pram mode. :-(((

Sorry if I'm being stupid. I don't know who to ask as OH is utterly useless at these things.

Any help will be appreciated.

:cry:

2. faille

faille Mummy & WTT

I've got a Graco travel system and the only thing that makes it into a pram is by putting the carseat in - you don't adjust the frame or anything.

Can't help regarding the Cleo one tho as I don't have that one, sorry... not sure if they all work the same tho? :shrug:

3. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

4. kbaker09

Yes.. that's the one! It's called the Graco Cleo but looks exactly like the link you've posted.

Update: I've managed to figure out how to put the car seat in now! Only the pramette bit to figure out. :blush:

5. kbaker09

This one does what you're saying with the car seat.. but it also has an option of turning into a pram with the newborn liner. It's this one https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-GRACO-CL...h=item370185189181&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

6. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

The hood that faces out pulls all the way over so the hood is facing you ...with the pram laid flat then u put the pram liner in and apron on x

7. kbaker09

I'm going to try this now... ad will post how it goes. Thanks. x

8. bigbelly2

bigbelly2 mommy of 2!

ive got the cleo travel system and its an absolute nightmare to set up with the liner, i hardly used it if im honest....if your stuck shout me and ill try and guide you through it but youll need a while....

h x

9. kbaker09

Honestly... it really is such a nightmare! And I've assembled loads of furniture and all sorts of stuff before so I know I'm not stupid. This is how far I've got:

- Set it up in pushchair mode
    - Set it up with the car seat

Sort of got the newborn liner thing in but kind of stuck... I can still see the black sides of the frame so I know there's something I should have done that I obviously haven't figured out yet... Grrrr... :cry::hissy:

Please do help me if you know what to do????

10. kbaker09

GUESS WHAT LADIES.... I DID IT!!!:happydance:

Thank you for all your help. Going for a quick relaxing shower now and eastenders in a bit. One again... thank you all... :hugs:

And for the record - DONT BUY THE GRACO CLEO SYSTEM. :rofl:

11. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

I had this one at first, you just zip the hood bit on and apron to turn it in to the pramette, couldnt work out how to put the liner in properly!

12. lollylou1

lollylou1 Mummy to Belle and preg

i bought this pram as my first pram and when it came i found it too much of a pain the the bum so i sent it back!!!

Lou
    xxx

13. bigbelly2

bigbelly2 mommy of 2!

yup....i HATE IT!!!
    I love the look of it and i so wanted it...(luckily i paid half price) the car seat is brill to click and out of place and the base for the car is cool...however, the bloody pram liner is a pain in the bum its so hard to put together and take apart it takes forever and its also awful to fold up its really bulky...i have a BIG 4x4 and it takes up loads of bloody room!!

good luck...i REALLY WOULD consider sending it back if you possibly can..i swapped to a light weight buggy as soon as i could

h x