Grandmas!

Sketcher

Reaction score
I told my gran not to tell anyone and a distant relative jus wished me mazeltov! I said um thanks, she said 'ooh am I not supposed to know' I said it's ok of course, but don't pass it on I'm not 12 weeks yet. And want my parents to get the enjoyment of telling their friends, don't want them finding out beforehand!
Why do old grandmas think thet can get away with anything?? Tuh
I know she just wants to show off and she's excited but it's cheeky!

:( That's not good. I think i'll be telling my grandma last. She wont be able to keep it quiet at all!

My Grandma did the same thing, so angry with her!

And it's really hard to tell off my grandma! Shes sort of a dragon disguised as a sweet mouse or something!

My grandmother is the LAST person we will tell! Can't blame your grandma for being excited, but she should have exercised some self control and kept it to herself. You have a right to be upset.

My grandma was the first person I told, and as far as I know, she hasn't spilled the beans Actually, she guessed that I was pregnant before I even got the BFP. Grandmas just know...

That's the way my DH's is! So annoying. BUT we made sure she didn't open her mouth. It's not her news to share! Grrrrr... Can you tell I get a little upset about it? :)

My gran is the same bless her, but i know its because she is excited! I was a little angry with her.... but you cant stay angry at your granny can you!! :) x x x

I won't be telling my granny...she doesn't like me!! Lol. & hasn't spoke to me or my son since he was 6 (he's now 10). But I could imgaine her not being able to hold her tongue if we told her lol

Neither of us have any living grandparents but I'm sure the news is being spread around Heaven like wildfire :)

I feel a little bit bad cause we've chosen to only tell key family members, so on my side my parents, one sister, godmother and cousin (she'll be godmother), and on his side mother and aunt. Just hoping no one else feels put out when they find out much later!

Neither of us have any living grandparents but I'm sure the news is being spread around Heaven like wildfire :)

What a nice thought! I've been a bit down because my dad passed away a few years ago and my child will never get to meet him. But, I totally forgot to think that my dad probably already knows, and is smiling down on us.

What a nice thought! I've been a bit down because my dad passed away a few years ago and my child will never get to meet him. But, I totally forgot to think that my dad probably already knows, and is smiling down on us.

It's a great comfort to me to believe that they are all up there watching out for us xxx your Dad is no doubt delighted by your news x

I'd have loved to be able to tell my gran but she died years ago. its hard for people to keep quite as they are so excited and happy for you x

awww..my grandma would have said mazeltov to me if she was alive....news also spreads around my family vine v.quickly.. they're so gossipy! Havn't told more distant relatives yet.

Aww, my grandma is last grandparent, OH doesn't have any, I also like thought that they all know wherever they are, hey maybe they've even met the babies before we do?

My parents are dying to tell so I'm just really hoping everything is ok on Sunday with my scan, they'll be at a wedding so I'm sure they'll tell everyone there as soon as I tell them they can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->