• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Grandparent's 50th Wedding Anniversary?

blueskai

Reaction score
I'm so stuck for a gift to give them. I want it be special for them, something like a keepsake or jewellery or something but I really need ideas!

Thanks in advance :)

xo

You could have a cake made with their wedding photo on it or have some champagne flutes engraved.

Check out notonthehighstreet.com

They have some lovely and unusual gift ideas x

for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary we got pictures of them from when they were babies till now and made a scrapbook, also done champagne flutes engraved

Have you tried eBay hun? If I'm ever after a special gift I always try there as you can get so much personalised stuff :) I bought LO's grandparents a stunning personalised silver wedding anniversary candle (they also do gold as I just checked:thumbup:) It was quite simple but effective with a few other bits to go with it. It was wrapped beautifully too! You could also get a nice plaque made, a engraved clock, photo frame.. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"